Welcome to HandyManWiki, a website dedicated to providing DIY tips and similar techniques to help people with their home repair and improvement projects. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Terms of Service (TOS) agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not authorized to use our website.
Use of Our Website
- You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You may not use our website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, or international laws or regulations.
- You may not use our website to transmit, distribute, or store any material that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not use our website to engage in any activity that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of others, including copyright, trademark, and patent infringement.
- You may not use our website to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, or other forms of solicitation.
- You may not use our website in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website.
Content and Intellectual Property
- The content on our website, including text, graphics, images, and other materials, is protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any content on our website for any commercial purpose without our prior written consent.
- You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, or create derivative works from any content on our website without our prior written consent.
- You may not use any content on our website in a manner that suggests an association with our company or any of our products or services.
- You may not use any content on our website in a manner that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of others.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience and do not imply endorsement of the linked sites. We have no control over the content or practices of these websites and are not responsible for their privacy practices or content. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and terms of service of any third-party website you visit.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website and the content on it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on it. We do not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website, your violation of these TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
These TOS and your use of our website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of [State], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes to These TOS
We reserve the right to modify these TOS at any time, and any changes will be
effective immediately upon posting. We encourage you to review these TOS periodically for any updates or changes. Your continued use of our website after any changes become effective constitutes your acceptance of the modified TOS.
If any provision of these TOS is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to our website at any time, without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to your violation of these TOS.
If you have any questions or concerns about these TOS, please contact us using the information below:
HandyManWiki 123 Main Street Anytown, USA 12345 [email protected] (304) 393-8178
Effective Date: January 12, 2021